Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tell Hell I Ain't Coming is right around the CORNER!!!

Hey everyone,

I know it's been awhile since I was last on the blog, but I'M BACK! All is well and I'm gearing up for this new play that I've been telling you ALL about..."Tell Hell I Ain't Coming" is premiering in NY next week. I know right, can you believe it? It's here already. Rehearsals have been going real well and I'm excited for what's about to take place.

If you haven't got your tickets yet, please make sure you go onto the website @ www.dontugo.com for information. I just find out that you can purchase the tickets online for a discounted rate. C'mon...you can't beat that if you tried...LOLOLOLOL!

Anyway, it's gonna be a great weekend of shows starting May 14th-16th...so you don't wanna miss it. I'll be having some inside footage very soon, so stay tuned and remember to...

LIVE LIFE, LOVE GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment